In order to streamline device uploading to Helium Console, and, in particular, migrations from The Things Network (TTN) Console, we are releasing pre-built executables and the source code of helium-console-cli.
This public release includes the following features:
- create and delete devices records, using (app_eui, app_key, dev_eui) or UUID
- list all device records from an organization
- create and delete labels by UUID
- create and delete device labels, by using (device_uuid, label_uuid)
- import devices from The Things Network (TTN) with optional labeling with app id
- Console ‘api/v1’ Endpoint: a new endpoint and the ability to generate keys that don’t expire has been added to Console. The endpoints have been rate limited in the following way:
- a single user can create a maximum of 10k labels and devices
- the API is rate limited to 100 calls per second
- API Keys stored in Plain Text: currently, when the user types in their API keys, it is stored in the directory of the executable in plain text.