Key feature updates
- AWS IoT downlink completed, more details about documentation here.
- This week pushed out backend updates: see previous blog here.
- Dedudped data sent from Helium Hotspots.
- Label index, quick action menu: added ability to add integrations.
- Updated UI to make it easier to view device details.
- Confirmation needed before deleting label mapped to integration.
- AWS Integration name displays correctly.
Key planned updates
Debug mode- Once enabled Debug mode allows users to view device payloads on Console in real time. Due to privacy concerns and to reduce the attack surface, payloads will only be displayed on Console if Debug mode is enabled.