Removal of GPS Status
In our last release
1.9.0, we introduced and experimental feature on a Hotspot’s GPS status that was meant to be informational.
It was clear to us that GPS was not a useful metric to validate Hotspot coverage as satellite positions change, clouds get in the way, or if a tree happened to sway in the wind.
Because of this, we are removing the GPS information and will not depend on it to determine a Hotspot’s ability to earn HNT.
Some other updates:
- We’ve updated the API used under the hood.
- You may notice Hotspot Activity loading take a bit longer. We’ve changed how that information is loaded so that the rest of the app is speedier, and swiping between Hotspots is less buggy.
- Wallet now supports sending payments using
- Fixed a crash when viewing a
Confirm Locationtransaction on the accounts page
Switching Wi-Fi networks doesn’t work if both Wi-Fi networks are found in the scan list.
- If you need to update your Wi-Fi credentials and both old and new networks appear in the scan list, contact [email protected] and we can help manually update it for you.