Key feature updates
- Acquire Data Credits directly from Console.
- Import multiple devices from The Things Network Console directly from the Helium Console.
Acquire Data Credits with Credit Cards
Console Administrator users can:
- Purchase Data Credits directly through Console (minimum $10 transactions) per Organization.
- Set up a recurring autopayment when their Data Credit reaches a certain balance ($5 equivalent worth of Data Credits).
- Add multiple stored Credit Cards.
- Transfer Data Credits to another Organization within the same Helium account.
Data Credits can only be created by converting HNT, however, Helium Inc. is making it easy for customers to purchase Data Credits with a credit card by performing the conversion for customers. Data Credits are non-transferable, are not resellable, and can only be used to pay for data transfer and other blockchain fees.
For more information about Data Credits check out the blog here.
The Things Network Multiple Device Import
Users can import multiple devices from The Things Network Console directly from the Helium Console.
For easy identification and management, Console Labels can automatically be applied to imported devices using the same names as the TTN Applications.
Other updates and fixes
- Device packets now include Hotspot latitude and longitude details in the JSON schema.
- Router (Console backend) will try to assign a regionally unique devaddr, but can also reuse if needed. More information about devaddr here.