ICYMI next Tuesday 8/11 device owners must pay Data Credits for devices to transfer packets and Hotspots earn HNT for forwarding device data.
Key Feature Updates
- Router (Console Backend) integrated with state channels v2 to accept packet offers from Hotspots based on Data Credit balances.
- Add multiple devices to Console through import via CSV file. Use a CSV file with DevEUI, AppEUI, AppKey, and name column headings to import multiple devices. Users can also include an optional LabelID column heading to automatically create and assign a label.
The team’s focus in the coming weeks (usual disclaimers apply):
- Owners of HNT will be able to acquire Data Credits by ‘burning’ or converting their HNT into Data Credits. HNT owners can either scan a QR code on Console with the Helium mobile app or use the Wallet CLI tool to burn HNT and send Data Credits to an Organization within a Helium account
- Provide ability to pause data transfer for a device or an Organization.
- Make debug information easier to view
- Allow users to manually test downlink for a device from within Console.
- Include support for LoRaWAN adaptive data rate (ADR).
- Release Console and its backend network server and blockchain components (Router) as open source.