This release includes enhancements to help manage large numbers of devices including ability to sort and customize the device table, and making group import more flexible. In addition, a number of backend fixes were made including improving join request reliability, making integrations more robust, and resolving an arbitrage issue.
Features and Updates
- Organization and user names permanently displayed.
- Ability to:
- Sort list of devices, on Device Index and Label Show pages
- Customize which table columns appear on the Device Index page.
- Can export device events in JSON format.
- Group Import, required and field names for columns no longer case sensitive:
- Email notification when an admin deletes an Organization.
- For security purposes the ability to mask important keys on Console.
- Provided a patch to better handle reconnects for integrations.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Hotspots to earn HNT for sending device data without spending Data Credits using the pause device feature.
- Improved reliability of join requests.
The team’s focus in the coming weeks (usual disclaimers apply):
- Structuring payloads using templating.
- Include support for LoRaWAN adaptive data rate (ADR).
- Adding more information to event logs
- Release Console and its backend network server and blockchain components (Router) as open source.