This release includes a new Manager user role, and other usability updates as well the Cargo tracking application was released as open source.
Features and Updates
- Add Manager user role: an operational role similar to an Administrator without certain capabilities including the ability to manage Data Credits, users, or Organizations.
- Released Cargo asset tracking eval tool as open source here.
- Ability to switch Organizations from the main header menu.
- Updated UI to provide a smoother navigation among pages.
- Mapped Console ver. number to Engineering Blog release notes.
- API fix: updates happen in real time for Integrations similar to Console UI.
- Updated Console so reloading browser no longer displays inaccurate Hotspots signal details.
- Addressed an issue related to labels that caused functions to stop working.
The team’s focus in the coming weeks (usual disclaimers apply):
- Add a pre-built integration for Adafruit IO.
- Console custom notifications: provide email notifications for a number of conditions related to devices and integrations.
- Provide the ability to pay for additional packets for redundancy and location triangulation purposes.
- Include support for LoRaWAN adaptive data rate (ADR).
- Provide more information related to LoRaWAN commands in the Event log.
- Release Console and its backend network server and blockchain components (Router) as open source.