This release was focused on Integration work, including adding a pre-built Adafruit IO Integration, and frontend updates to make the selected Integration more obvious.
Features and Updates
- Added a pre-built integration for Adafruit IO. Users simply input Adafruit IO username, key, and choose a group name.
- Integration usability updates to make selected Integration more clear.
- Group device import provides a progress indicator during import.
- Payload size sent to Integrations.
- On the navigation bar the blue/active hover state persists after users have selected and navigated to that section of the site.
- Keyboard shortcut added to quickly access search.
- Removed unintended white screen that appeared when clicking show Integrations in debug
- Improved communication between the Console front and backend to align Data Credit count.
- Fixed an issue related to access control among Organizations.
- Template properly updates when attached to MQTT integration.
The team’s focus in the coming weeks (usual disclaimers apply):
- Console custom notifications: provide email notifications for a number of conditions related to devices and integrations.
- Provide the ability to pay for additional packets for redundancy and location triangulation purposes.
- Include support for LoRaWAN adaptive data rate (ADR).
- Provide more information related to LoRaWAN commands in the Event log.
- Release Console and its backend network server and blockchain components (Router) as open source.