The team delivered the ability to view LoRaWAN MAC command information for downlinks. Also along with other updates backend work was done to enable Discovery Mode for Hotspots. See details about Discovery Mode here.
Features and updates
- Included downlink MAC command information.
- Backend work needed to support Discovery Mode for Hotspots.
- Functions page includes link to github repo that includes custom decoders provided by the community (choose Functions > Custom Script to reveal link).
- DevEUI, AppEUI prefix generated from Console includes Helium IEEE standards OUI.
- Updated API to list labels for a device by adding labels field to v1/devices/:device_id endpoint response
- Only a single downlink queue appears regardless of the number of integrations.
- Updated Google Sheet pre-built Integration icon.
- Resolved an issue related to creating new Organizations.
Open source users
New users use the latest master version.
Existing users are highly recommended to quickly update Console/Router to the newest version which includes the latest blockchain core update to ensure smooth operations. To update, check the newest instructions, rebuild, and restart. The database is not affected.
The team’s focus in the coming weeks (usual disclaimers apply):
- Provide ability to recognize and forward non-Helium packets to other LoRaWAN Network Servers
- Create a module to integrate with other LoRaWAN network servers, initially ChirpStack
- Update Console core design based on Flows (beta) feedback
- Microsoft Azure Pre-built Integration