The team focused on delivering an pre-built integration for Microshare in addition to continuing to build out our roaming capabilities for non-Helium traffic.
Features and fixes
- Provided a pre-built Integration for Microshare.
- Packet purchaser: support transfer of both uplinks and downlinks of non-Helium packets to other LoRaWAN Network Servers.
- Enhanced Event Graph with more information for uplinks/downlinks.
- Updated NetID parsing for internal metrics.
- Addressed issue that prevented certain label notifications from sending.
Open source users
New users should use the latest master version.
Existing users are highly recommended to quickly update Console/Router to the newest version which includes the latest blockchain core update to ensure smooth operations. To update, check the newest instructions, rebuild, and restart. The database is not affected.
Check the readme for specific upgrading instructions here.
Additional technical documentation here.
The team’s focus in the coming weeks (usual disclaimers apply):
- Microsoft Azure IoT Hub pre-built Integration
- Scaling State Channels
- CFList appended to JoinAccept: https://github.com/helium/router/issues/322
- Support AS923 for Australia
- Console 2.0 migration testing
- Packet purchaser: integrate with ChirpStack LoRaWAN Network Server