The core developers have tagged a new
2021.07.19.0 Hotspot firmware release which updates the currently blessed snapshot, introduces state channel related improvements and switches all Hotspots to non-validation (follow mode). This is an optional but recommended release for Hotspot owners and manufacturers to continue syncing with newly blessed snapshots.
- blockchain-core#880: Only count open state channels as active
- blockchain-core#908: Improve state channel performance
- miner#943: Add new blessed snapshot, switch all Hotspots to follow mode with a fallback
- Much thanks to @ke6jjj for enhancing JSONRPC support in the PRs below:
- Finally thanks to @BenoitDuffez for updating the dbus endpoint in the below PRs:
We have been beta testing
2021.07.19.0 since July 19th, 2021 2:20 PM PT. Current ETA for GA is 6:00 PM PT, July 19th, 2021.