The core developers have tagged a new
2021.08.21.0 Hotspot firmware release which contains major blockchain-core updates specifically ensuring that snapshots are correctly getting loaded. Furthermore this release supplies a new snapshot to allow new and un-synced hotspots to continue syncing. This is mandatory release for all hotspot manufacturers.
- miner#997: Update blessed snapshot to snap-975601
- miner#974: Fix peer_book RPC call provided with p2p address. Thanks @LilaQ!
- miner#956: Bump sibyl and grpcbox deps. Fix for grpcbox socket restart issue
- blockchain-core#954: Fix performance of snapshot loads in direct mode
- blockchain-core#951: Avoid inconsistent snapshots by acquiring the blockchain lock
- blockchain-core#953: Check for a rewards_metadata in rewards_v2 to_json opts
- blockchain-core#950: Allow txn_key to be any term
- blockchain-core#934: Use direct rocksdb operations when loading snap and fix snapshot sync check
- blockchain-core#943: Clean up scratch files when cleaning snap dir
We have been beta testing
2021.08.21.0 since Aug 21st, 2021 5:00 PM PT. Current ETA for GA is 6:00 PM PT, Aug 21st, 2021.