The core developers have tagged a new
2021.08.31.1 Hotspot firmware release which contains major blockchain and libp2p stability and performance updates. This is a mandatory release for all hotspot manufacturers to continue syncing the blockchain.
- miner#1017: Add european router
- miner#1010: Parameterize transaction validation width
- blockchain-core#975: Explicitly purge duplicated transactions from cache whilst purging mined txns
- blockchain-core#972: All around fixes for HIP-28 support
- blockchain-core#912: Fix snapshot types and upgrades
- blockchain-core#947: Introduce listen_addresses parameter to specify listen IP. Thanks @PaulVMo!
- blockchain-core#963: Speedup POC transaction validation
- blockchain-core#964: Fix the consensus rewards to take net emissions into account
- blockchain-core#967: Make partial snapshot loads very obvious and avoidable
- blockchain-core#962: Log for absorb_and_commit height. Thanks @syuan100!
- blockchain-core#956: Precalculate densities for HIP-17
- blockchain-core#926: Add support for net emissions
- libp2p#377: Don’t pay attention to bogon observed IPs
- libp2p#378: Continue to monitor IP changes even after NAT type is resolved
- libp2p#379: Handle race between resolving static nat and port forward
We have been beta testing
2021.08.31.1 since Aug 31st, 2021 1:00 PM PST. Current ETA for GA is 11:00 AM PST, Sept 1st, 2021.