This release includes an integration for Microsoft Azure IoT Hub. Microsoft had requested an integration with Console based on feedback from their customers. In addition, the team made usability updates based on community feedback, and enhanced device APIs.
Features and fixes
- Microsoft Azure IoT Hub Integration, for information check docs here.
- Much easier to delete labels: https://github.com/helium/console/issues/731, labels info here.
- Flows includes autosave feature
- Additional apis:
GET v1/devices/:device_id- this endpoint now provides dc_usage, total_packets, last_connected in the payload
GET v1/devices/:device_id/events- this endpoint now provides last 100 events for desired device
GET v1/devices/:device_id/events?sub_category=uplink_integration_req- this endpoint now provides last 10 events for desired device in the desired sub_category
Open source users
New users should use the latest master version.
Existing users are highly recommended to quickly update Console/Router to the newest version which includes the latest blockchain core update to ensure smooth operations.
Check the readme for upgrading instructions here.
Additional technical documentation here.
The team’s focus in the coming weeks (usual disclaimers apply):
- Scale out state channels
- Continue building roaming services
- Continue to expand Console APIs
- Light Hotspot support
- Packet purchaser: integrate with ChirpStack LoRaWAN Network Server