The core developers have tagged a new
2021.09.27.0 Hotspot firmware release which includes some performance fixes and a bug fix to block sync. It also includes a new core developer blessed snapshot at height
1029491. We’ve identified the cause of lack of agreements on on-chain snapshots and have issued a fix for it as well but this will require a validator release.
This is a optional update for manufacturers.
miner#1098: Use Swarm TID when possible
- blockchain-core#1020: Re-run “score clean” ledger upgrade hook to aid in snapshot agreement
- blockchain-core#1019: Use Swarm TID when possible
- blockchain-core#1016: Fix handling of plausible blocks when syncing
- blockchain-core#1018: Optimize performance of PoC request transaction absorbs
- blockchain-core#945: Receipts for HTLC redemptions (thanks syuan100)
blockchain-core#989: Better handling for systems where system make is BSD make
- erlang-libp2p#393: Don’t crash on peerbook entry with invalid signature
We have been beta testing
2021.09.27.0 since Sept 27, 2021 7:00 PM PT. Current ETA for GA is 9:30 AM PT, Sept 28, 2021.