Included in this sprint, the team delivered Configuration Profiles provides users with a streamlined way to configure, save, and apply device settings (ADR, CF List) and a new authentication system.
Previous logins will be migrated to the new system and device settings (ADR, and CF List) will be preserved.
Important Login Action Required
The first time logging into Console after the upgrade every user will need to login twice, once to migrate their account and then another time to login to Console as usual.
Features and fixes
- Configuration Profiles provides users with a streamlined way to configure, save, and apply device settings (ADR, CF List). More info
- This new authentication system provides a better, more secure experience for users. Two-factor authentication will be available in a future Q4 release.
- Provided show/hide functionality for Azure keys
- Hide empty labels table on device show page
- Several users report many
link_adr_reqdownlink messages and slow joins #437
- Join-Accept and downlink RX window choice for Europe #423
Open source users
New users should use the latest master version.
Existing users are highly recommended to quickly update Console/Router to the newest version which includes the latest blockchain core update to ensure smooth operations.
For upgrading instructions check readme.
Additional technical documentation.
The team’s focus in the coming weeks (usual disclaimers apply):
- Roaming services
- Additional help resources
- Light Hotspot support (diffs for state channels)
- Continue horizontal scaling work
- Expanding Console APIs
- Packet purchaser: integrate with ChirpStack LoRaWAN Network Server