Despite additional turbulence experienced earlier this week, the team stayed focused and released v2.1.6.
Based on product analytics the team added general and context sensitive help resources as well as a way to group gateways with the Coverage feature, and continued to make backend improvements.
Thank you for your patience while we rode out the turbulence and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Key features and fixes
- Added user-friendly help resources
- Provided a way to group gateway
- Latest blockchain_core release
- Resolved issues with unknown decoders
- Devices no longer fail to submit data to integrations (no_channel)
- Provided hold_time for Join Requests
- ADR Mac responses recognized
For a full list of completed sprint 64 features and fixes:
Open source users
New users should use the latest master version.
Existing users are highly recommended to quickly update Console/Router to the newest version which includes the latest blockchain core update to ensure smooth operations.
For upgrading instructions check readme.
Additional technical documentation.
The team’s focus in the coming weeks (usual disclaimers apply):
- Continue building out production ready roaming services
- Light Hotspot support (diffs for state channels)
- Improve Console experience on mobile devices