The core developers have tagged a new
2021.11.30.1 Hotspot firmware release which includes recommended fixes to snapshot load performance, underlying rocksdb tuning and other important bug fixes.
- miner#1264: Limit the size and age of rocksdb log files
- miner#1237: Keep checking for blockchain in case of long miner startup
- miner#1229: Add election transaction to local transaction buffer
- miner#1267: Temporarily make more seed nodes static
- blockchain-core#1133: Fix recovering from corrupt blockchain database
- blockchain-core#1129: Explicitly handle return cases for receipt validation
- blockchain-core#1127: Fix bootup when no genesis block is specified
- blockchain-core#1125: Add CLI handler for fast-forwarding a remote peer
- blockchain-core#1124: Try to use more memory efficent parsing for hexes in snapshots
We have been beta testing
2021.11.30.1 since November 30, 2021 12:30 PM PT. Current ETA for GA is 2:30 PM PT, November 30, 2021.