The latest version of Console (sprint 65) was released to production, including user enhancements, multi-factor authentication, and a host of backend updates.
Key features and fixes
- Multi-factor authentication (for email users, Google Auth still coming)
- Horizontal scrolling for device index page
- XOR filter suite updates
- Additional alerts for state channel disputes
raw_packetinformation included in debug mode for join requests and uplinks
The full list of this sprint’s features and fixes:
(Note: a closed issue does not necessarily mean the team took action and could mean the issue was a duplicate or no longer relevant).
Open source users
New users should use the latest master version.
Existing users are highly recommended to quickly update Console/Router to the newest version which includes the latest blockchain core update to ensure smooth operations.
For upgrading instructions check readme.
Additional technical documentation.
The team’s focus in the coming weeks (usual disclaimers apply):
- Receive window delay user configuration
- Improve Console experience on mobile devices
- Continue building out production-ready roaming services